“There’s a need for evolving the impact incubation ‘industry’ from its currently fragmented state to a highly integrated and mature one – Arun Venkatesan
As someone who participated in Pollinate Impact’s co-design process, Arun Venkatesan gives us a behind the scenes look into the co-creation of this network and shares some of the insights he gained on the ecosystem during this process.
- Resonance across the board with the need for a impact-incubator focused network
- Nuances of support for impact incubators such as multi-year operational funding, funding as a means of visibility and credibility.
- The need for a virtuous cycle of talent attraction and retention in the impact sector
- The need to correctively evolve both external-facing and internally-informing indicators of incubator performance
- The need for evolving the impact incubation ‘industry’ from its currently fragmented state to a highly integrated and mature one.
Arun Venkatesan helps businesses develop creative solutions that deliver value to their customers, implement them sustainably and at scale, while balancing impact to the enterprise as well as society. As Co-founder and CEO at Villgro USA, Arun conceived, designed, and executed a strategic rehash to build a global network of impact incubators, offering strategic guidance to over 40 organizations globally, across Africa, South Asia, and S E Asia. Arun has been actively engaging with the global innovation ecosystem as part of many award juries, mentorship programs, innovation audits and contributing to knowledge artifacts with multiple partners, to continue his passion of delivering impact through innovation.